Blogging since 2006 ~ Formerly known as Stamping Therapy

Monday, January 25, 2010

*blog hop* Nina Brackett - Heartily Yours & Heartily Yours Additions

I am so thrilled to be participating in Nina's Heartily Yours Blog Hop! This set has such of a variety of images and with its companion set, the possibilities are amazing!


How Tweet it is to Be Loved By You

I used 3 different images & one sentiment... all from the same set!
Other supplies include Copic markers, liquid pearls, Stickles, ribbon, SU dp, CM custom cutting system, & Nestibilities

Click on the photo to see a larger picture.




My 2nd card is a style I always come back to: CAS - Clean & Simple!

Bee My Valentine - in addition to the floating stamped hearts, I used a variety of punched hearts for dimension.




Check out these links for even more inspiration:

Nina Brackett {Illustrator}

Now, it's your turn! Please hop over to Gina's blog to add the direct link to your blog post showcasing Nina's Heartily Yours and Heartily Yours Additions stamp sets in the Mister Linkey Box. Gina will have a special prize for the one link that she chooses out of all the participating bloggers - check out her blog for the details.

12 comments:

Lee said...

Okay that little birdie couple is indeed TWEET!!! And I love the CAS heart design!!

Giovana said...

Adorable cards!!

Theresa Momber said...

Jen, these are both fabulous! Gorgeous designs!

Jessica G. said...

Sweet little bird card; the colors are just so happy and the birds are so fun!

I can definitely understand why you come back to CAS -- this bee my Valentine card is awesome! The hearts pop off the page and the sentiment made me smile!!

Anonymous said...

Both cards are stunning! I can't decide which one I like best. However, i am leaning toward the heart design. Have a great week!

Betty Neville said...

Both cards are beautiful Jen!

joy said...

Love the touch of yellow in your first card! My eyes are drawn to your CAS card! Love it!

Natalie said...

Adorable as always, Jen!! Love the little birdies!! This definitely has heart!!

NinaB said...

What sweet cards, Jen. I love the added dots on the first and the burst of hearts on the second.

Erika Martin - Stampin' Mama said...

Oh, that is so sweet!

Julie Ranae said...

Such a cute card .... as are all of your projects! Love visiting your blog! Hope you will stop by The Open Window and take a peek in!

Hey...you may want to check out The Play Date Cafe Challenge, too...brand new challenge starts on Thursday!

Unknown said...

Oh, my goodness, Jen! These are adorable!!!