Blogging since 2006 ~ Formerly known as Stamping Therapy

Thursday, June 17, 2010

Favorites found on 6/17/10

It's been awhile since I've had time in the gallery. It's amazing finding out how much stuff you have when you try and move it! We didn't move to a new home. I switched my craft room with DS's bedroom. He's getting the bigger room and in return I get the room without direct sunlight. What a relief it is not to have to carefully cover up all the cardstock after every use! So all the furniture is moved, but I'm still not organized. Sigh.

But, I'm spent some time tonight in the gallery because I miss it so much. Here are some fabulous cards I found:

stampit74
Rox71 (CAS)
Rox71 (CAS)
LaLatty
gbarron
bwstamper (CAS)
mandypandy
knightrone
knightrone
amrucci
BethanyPaull
jknath
LeisaJane
angelladcrockett
gbedwright
notimetostamp
stampersandee
mspfd
TexasGrammy
lakind


_

1 comment:

Pat (mspfd) said...

Wow! Thank you so much for including me in your list of favorites!