Blogging since 2006 ~ Formerly known as Stamping Therapy

Sunday, June 13, 2010

Featured Stamper Favorites (6/13/10)

Today's SCS Featured Stamper: LeAnne Pugliese
I love her gallery and have featured her cards on my blog before today. Here are just a few more to honor her day :)

Lots of CAS in here!
Shabby Chic
Mother-to-Be
Father's Day
Lovely as a Tree
Mother's Day
Christmas Tree
Patchwork Throwdown
Fun & Fast Notes
Eat, Drink, & Be Scary (Love this set. I don't know why I didn't buy it. This is just one of those cards that has me hooked. Maybe eBay huh?)
Recycle Wedding Card
Christmas Punch Santa
Lighthouse Thank You
Lovely as a Tree #2
Ribbon of Hope
Autumn Acorn
Picnic Thanks
Happy Birthday
French Violets
Best Wishes
Square Jewelry Inspiration
Timeless Violets
A Little Raspberry Something
Pink Daisy
Christmas Bird
Happy Birthday

_

No comments: