Blogging since 2006 ~ Formerly known as Stamping Therapy

Monday, August 3, 2009

Bubble Gum Tree


Here's my CAS faux stitched card using my new Bubble Gum Tree from the November Kit of the Month (KOM or KOTM). I just love it! With all the button cards I've seen lately, I thought this image would be fun with some buttons, too.

Stamps: Bubble Gum Tree, Whispy Grass (Unity)
Paper: white, regal rose
Ink: Palette burnt umber, gable green, SU chocolate chip marker, Copic markers (G02, RV13, RV34)
Accessories: paper piercer, buttons, eyelets, ribbon
Techniques: faux stitching













Here's what I thought was my first submission for the Unity guest designer challenge before it was edited. But I wanted to make another one anyway. *~* So all is good!

1-2-3 challenge.

1 - Stamp (can use same image multiple times)
2 - patterned papers
3 - embellie's

Stamps: Bubble Gum Tree from Nov. KTOM
Paper: white, chocolate chip, SU & CM dp
Ink: Palette burnt umber, chocolate chip marker, creamy caramel, Copic makers (RV13, E33, E27)
Accessories: buttons, brads, ribbons, dimensionals, SU scallop edge punch, sponge

No comments: