Blogging since 2006 ~ Formerly known as Stamping Therapy

Monday, August 3, 2009

CAS Inspiration Mosaic



I am really enjoying Melanie's Inspiration Mosaic stamp! This week's CAS challenge is to use stitching on your card, real or faux. I don't sew. So it's faux for me! And this mosaic stamp makes faux stitching a breeze!




So Sweet Mosaic


This is a double challenge card. I also made this for Gina K's release party challenge #1: Layers
The frosting & cherry are popped up on dimensionals and then the cherry is popped up again.

Stamps: Inspiration Mosaic (Melanie Muenchinger - Gina K), Sweetest Blessings (Gina K. Designs)
Paper: white, creamy caramel, chocolate chip, dsp - chocolate chip & so saffron
Ink: Palette burnt umber, SU chocolate chip marker, Copic markers (RV13, Y21, E35, R27)
Accessories: SU large oval & modern label punches, paper piercer, dimensionals
Techniques: faux stitching, paper tole


Congratulations Mosaic

Have you ever looked at the mess on your table after completing several cards and notice all the leftovers from mistakes and wonder if you could rescue it all and make something new? Well, this is THAT card. LOL! Not sure how much I like it, but I didn't waste it all. LOL! So, now I have ONE MORE CAS challenge card for the week. (This was #5) Good grief. I think I spent most of Sunday in my craft room!

Stamps: Inspiration Mosaic, Sweetest Blessings, Tag Lines (Gina K Designs)
Paper: white, black, regal rose dsp
Ink: black, Copic markers (RV13, RV34, Y21, R27)
Accessories: ribbon, SU's scallop edge, oval & scallop oval punches, ribbon, paper piercer, cotton candy Stickles, dimensionals
Techniques: faux stitching

No comments: