Blogging since 2006 ~ Formerly known as Stamping Therapy

Monday, August 3, 2009

CAS Butterly


Here's my 2nd card for the CAS challenge: stitching. I love this flower & heart trail behind the butterfly. With all the pink I've been using lately, I really wanted to get back to one of my faves... orange!

If you've been on my blog this weekend, you know that I'm on my very first design team... DRS Designs. I love their images! So I'm so excited! Of course I had to use their stamps for a challenge card, too. *~* The butterfly is popped up twice with dimensionals.

Stamps: Silhouette Believe butterfly, Fly Away Hearts & Flowers (DRS Designs)
Paper: white, pumpkin pie
Ink: black, pumpkin pie, Copic markers (R27, Y38, Y35, Y08)
Accessories: ribbon, paper piercer, Stickles, dimensionals
Techniques: faux stitching

4 comments:

Samantha said...

I love this card! The colors are awesome.

Ann Kranitz said...

This is so very pretty. I just love that image.

Heidi said...

Jen- this card is great. i was just reading your post about your LSS getting new stamps and thought I would check out your blog. We met at one of the NOVI shows, ou were with Dawn. Heidi (scraphappily).

Susan Raihala said...

I simply adore this card, Jen. It totally rocks!