Blogging since 2006 ~ Formerly known as Stamping Therapy

Thursday, August 6, 2009

More Stamping Therapy


Here's the result of more stamping therapy time! After seeing Emily's amazing card and perfect stamping of a sentiment inside the Unity frame seen here, I just had to try it again. I don't have a Stamp-a-ma-jig, so it took 2 tries. But I did it! After playing around matting it, I decided to use today's sketch challenge again. I was ready to really embellish this because I was feeling stressed this evening and I wanted to go all out! LOL! The more I doodled, the less I wanted to cover it all up. {shakes head at self} I ended up with faux stitching, no ribbon, no spiral clip, punched flowers from the same dp with doodled centers so no brads were needed there. I ended up with just 3 brads. And guess what??? I must really have 1, 2, 3 on the brain from all that Unity guest designer challenge. Although, this technically is 2 stamps to make one image. Hmmm. I think 1/2 my submissions have broken the rules. Oh my! What has happened to me??? I used to be so rule oriented. Challenge stalkers... ya know what I mean {wink} OK, now that I've written a book, here's the recipe:

Stamps: July KOTM (Unity)
Paper: white, chocolate chip, certainly celery, dsp: close to cocoa & certainly celery
Ink: Palette burnt umber, SU chocolate chip marker
Accessories: paper piercer, SU circle & scallop punches, EK Success flower punch, brads, white gel pen, dimensionals

I hope no one minds that I've made more than once post today. I read on another blog that people get annoyed with that. Yikes! (But it will slow down once the school year starts back up again.)

SCS has been a little wonky today. My faves will have to wait.


*

No comments: