Blogging since 2006 ~ Formerly known as Stamping Therapy

Saturday, November 21, 2009

The 4 Stages of Christmas


This is my 3rd SCS Inspiration Challenge Card.... and I have so many more I'd like to make if there was an extra day in the weekend.

SCS Inspiration challenge #207
Etsy store "aimoobaroo" - Famous for their fabric buttons Here's my inspiration. I chose a set of adorable buttons that had mostly polka-dotted fabric in a few different colors along with a few buttons with cherries. I changed the colors of the polka dots and used Santa Hats instead of cherries.


Stamps: Santa Hat (B022) & 4 Stages of Christmas (G129) (DRS Designs)
Paper: old olive, real red, white, unknown polka-dotted dp, SU real red dsp
Ink: black, SU old olive & real red smarker, Copic R27 cadmium red marker
Accessories: eyelet, ribbons



*

2 comments:

Georgia Ehrmann said...

This is darling, and I LOVE the list! (I am going to have to "borrow" it!)

Jaspere said...

What a fun card. Love the sentiment.