Blogging since 2006 ~ Formerly known as Stamping Therapy

Thursday, November 19, 2009

A Thoughtful 12 yr. Old


I made this card last June. Since I make a ton of cards, I have plenty on hand. Well, yesterday, one of my adorable students asked me if I had any "Get well" cards. I told him that I had some at home. He proceeded to tell me he would like one because his mom had surgery on her foot. Isn't that so sweet?!? AND he's in middle school! I took a few cards to school, today, so he could choose the one he wanted. : )

The layout for this card was SCS sketch #234.

Stamps: Canine Capers (Stampin' Up! - Wish RAK), Tag Lines (Gina K Designs)
Paper: real red, bashful blue, bashful blue DSP, white, so saffron, gable green, ballet blue
Ink: black, real red
Accessories: Copic markers, SU real red marker, ribbon, Marvy & EK Success punches, liquid applique

*

1 comment:

Patty Gorka said...

Awe, that sounds like a sweet little boy. And how nice of you to give him a card that you made! I bet his mother is going to love it! Super cute get well card!