Blogging since 2006 ~ Formerly known as Stamping Therapy

Monday, November 16, 2009

Purrr -fectly Cute Christmas Kitty


I'm a cat lover, so I instantly fell in love with this new stamp from DRS Designs. Both of my cats perch themselves up on everything, but my kitty wouldn't be sitting on this present, she'd be tearing it open!

Here's one of three featured stamper cards that I made! I love Dawn's gallery and couldn't choose just one.

SCS Featured Stamper 145: TreasureOiler

*I used a similar layout & colors.
*I changed the image & theme.

Here's Dawn's adorable card.

Stamps: DRS Designs
Paper: white, real red, regal rose, green galore, unknown dp
Ink: black, SU markers: green galore, real red, Copic markers: W-2 warm gray, R29 lipstick red, R85 rose red
Accessories: ribbon, SU scallop edge punch, corner rounder, Marvy Giga scallop circle punch, dimensionals

*

1 comment:

Cindy Groh said...

Fabulous cards:)
http://www.cre8ivecindy.blogspot.com/