Blogging since 2006 ~ Formerly known as Stamping Therapy

Monday, November 16, 2009

We have a winner from the CPC-Unity Blog Hop!

The Christian Paper Crafts & Unity Blog Hop was hopping along on Friday and all weekend long! I'm so glad that everyone had fun looking at our cards and projects. It looks like the "turkeys" in my family were pretty popular. LOL! The quote below in green was announced on Friday. There were 41 comments here on my blog hop post! Random.org chose #10! Congratulations Dani! You have won the Devoted set from Unity's new line of stamps ~ Ippity. Danni can go to Christian Paper Crafts (CPC) and use the "Contact Me" button to let Cindy know who your name & snail mail as well as whose blog you won the Devoted set from.

Read on to the end of this post to find some more news!


Now to the hop…..and prize announcements!! There’s 6 of us participating in the hop so that means 6 prizes and chances for you to win. There’s one catch – each blog hop stop must have at least 10 comments in order to open up the prize pool for that stop. CPC and Unity DT members are not eligible for any prizes, and our comments left will not count towards the original 10 comments. What are the prizes? I have 3
Simple Blessings stamp sets and 3 Devoted stamp sets from Unity's new {ippity} line. The comments will close at midnight Sunday and the winners will be announced on Monday morning on each individual blog.


I'm very excited to announce that rather than being a guest designer for Christian Paper Crafts for the month of November, I have been asked and I've accepted a more permanent position on the design team! I am so excited! CPC's Design Team is such a wonderful group of Christian ladies. If you would like to learn more about CPC, you can read about their Mission Statement here. And, if you're interested, you can read my bio and my testimony of faith on the CPC site here.

No comments: