Blogging since 2006 ~ Formerly known as Stamping Therapy

Monday, November 16, 2009

Another... Things that make you go Hmmm....

Edited: Thank you for letting me know it was from my computer. My DH taught me how to erase my "cookies" and that fixed the problem. Random thought... Who thought of the name "cookies" for this computer thingy? Shouldn't it be "crumbs" since all they do is get in the way?!?


Is it cookies? I don't know. But on my screen, I have several blank spots where photos should be, but when I click on the blank spot, the right photo appears. I found one incorrect photo, and when I click on it, the right photo appears. It's happened in my SCS gallery, too. So... what's your thought on this? Are you seeing blank areas on my blog, or is it my computer???


*

2 comments:

Jackie said...

Hmmmmm...I don't see any blank areas on the first page but I didn't go any further than that. I am using Firefox instead of IE, if that makes any difference.

Danni said...

I can see all your photos...sorry it's doing that to you.