Blogging since 2006 ~ Formerly known as Stamping Therapy

Sunday, July 19, 2009

CAS Color Challenge: turquoise, orange, yellow



























My first CAS color challenge uses Fall to Layout #50. Fall to Layouts can be found under Monday challenges in the side bar to the left.

Stamps: sentiment ($1 stamp)
Paper: white, tempting turquoise, pumpkin pie
Ink: pumpkin pie
Accessories: SU markers, MS butterfly & embossed petal edge punches, ribbon


My 2nd CAS color challenge gave me a huge headache. (Actually, I already had one... but ya know what I mean :) I started with the image. I usually start with a layout. It took me forevah to finish this! LOL!

Stamps: Darling Dots (large flower), Cheep Talk (small flower), Vogue Verses (All SU), and finally Shower Flower (Stampenous)
Paper: white, pumpkin pie, pumpkin pie DSP, so saffron, so saffron DSP
Ink: tempting turquoise, pumpkin pie, so saffron
Accessories: so saffron marker, ribbon, Stickles (orange peel), JoAnn's glitter glue (blue topaz), circle punch

No comments: