Blogging since 2006 ~ Formerly known as Stamping Therapy

Wednesday, July 22, 2009

Faithful Cuckoo Clock


Yesterday's SCS color challenge was tough: really rust, pretty in pink, & not quite navy. (I slipped in some pink pirouette & certainly celery as well. ) Thankfully I had a lot of wait time (doc appt. waiting room) to think about all the details since I had already chosen and colored the image.... using my new Unity set, Folk Inspired, again. Love it! Thanks Unity for your generosity of prizes at Hip Hop!


Stamps: Folk Inspired (Unity)
Paper: white, really rust, pretty in pink, pretty in pink DSP, not quite navy DSP, pink pirouette, certainly celery
Ink: black, really rust, pretty in pink
Accessories: taffeta ribbon, brads, Copic markers, CB birds & swirls, pop-up dots, SU photo corner punch, Marvy & EK success flower punches, MG branch punch, Top Note die
Wish RAK: CB, Top Note, Photo corner punches
Copics: E09, E08, RV21, RV10, B23, B97, YG03

1 comment:

Linda said...

hey boo

i love this is very cute... I am sorry you sick to day... and I have see you around much. I hope you feel better soon.