Blogging since 2006 ~ Formerly known as Stamping Therapy

Wednesday, July 22, 2009

A Romantic Dog


This is a triple challenge!
* SCS Sketch Challenge #238 based on a card I made a couple of month's ago. How fun is that?!? You can see my original card here.
* This also is for the Penny Black Saturday Challenge #58 - Soft & Sweet.
* And finally, I have finished the July Wish RAK sketch challenge which call for a tab/file folder look. My Wish RAK items are button brads and gingham ribbon.

Stamps: A Romantic Dog (Penny Black), Warm & Fuzzy sentiment (Gina K Designs)
Paper: white, cream caramel, pretty in pink, DSP - pretty in pink, so saffron, apricot appeal, bashful blue, more mustard
Ink: black, close to cocoa SU marker, Copic markers
Accessories: brads, ribbon, cotton candy Stickles, EK Success flower punch, SU scallop edge, wide oval and scallop oval punches
Copic markers: E35, E33, Y38, Y21

3 comments:

SannaS said...

Oh I just love this card! So cute and sweet! =)
Thanks for stopping by and for your kind words!
Hugs, SannaS

Kath Stewart said...

Well Miss Boo....a big welcome to PBSc....so glad you found us and what a sweet card....love your adorable image......thanks for joining in the fun this week at PBSC and we hope to see you often...Hugs Kath xxxxxx

Pam Speidel said...

Hot Diggity Dog! I *love* this card! I have this stamp and have used it often but never thought to s t r e t c h out the doxie like this. CUTE!
p.s. sorry if I left a double post on the previous msg...oops!