Blogging since 2006 ~ Formerly known as Stamping Therapy

Tuesday, July 21, 2009

It's the card that couldn't...


.... stop! I just wasn't happy with this card. It didn't turn out anything like I thought it would. Every time I thought I was done, I was more annoyed and had to add something else to "fix it". Before I knew it, it felt like it weighed 10 pounds! LOL!

Since I was very self conscience about it, I messaged some great stampers on SCS for their opinions. The responses I received were positive. But I received responses from two stampers that were interesting. Basically these stampers told me that since I've been doing so many CAS cards lately that I was out of my comfort zone with all the layers and embellishments. What do you think?

I used the Mojo Monday Sketch #96 again.

Stamps: All DRS Designs
Paper: white, black, real red DSP, bashful blue DSP
Ink: black, bashful blue
Accessories: SU markers, brads, eyelets, rhinestone brad, ribbons, SU modern label punch, photo corner & circle punches, Marvy scallop circle & flower punches, MS branch punch, pop-up dots
Wish RAK: brads, photo corner punches, black CS

This card measures 4.25 square. I use 4.5 A Muse envelopes.

No comments: