Blogging since 2006 ~ Formerly known as Stamping Therapy

Sunday, July 19, 2009

Friday's and Saturday's Favorites

There were some fabulous cards in the gallery on Friday and Saturday! Some of these ladies uploaded more than one card. If you have time, check out their galleries for more inspiration!

FRIDAY

KarenG
JenniB04
Lisa S
LateBlossom
LaLatty
hbrown
smartblonde_2000
Cici510
debbiemom23cs
slschaf771
Brenda 1961
TreasueOiler


SATURDAY

mkstampin74
Jerri Kay
joan ervin
Joan Ness
Inky Paws
juliemlacey
knightrone
scrapbook4ever
danni5199
tashers
sparklegirl

3 comments:

Danni said...

Wow, thanks for choosing one of my cards as a favorite!! :-)

"Luv 2 Glitter" by Brenda M. said...

Great card......love your layout and colouring. Thanks for commenting on my card ....it is truly appreciated and helps me keep my MOJO going. Also when I seen my card as one of your favouites I definitely was tickled.

CherylQuilts said...

Cool...I just subscribed, and now I'll get to see your favorites! Thanks, Jen!