Blogging since 2006 ~ Formerly known as Stamping Therapy

Friday, July 24, 2009

Not sure what happened here!


I'm not sure why, but I have such a hard time photographing shades of purple. I made a card the other night because I was tempting at buying more stamps. Ugh! I have a ton!! So, I'm starting to do one or two things: put the images on Wish RAK and/or go make a card with a stamp I haven't used in a very long time. Some of my stamps are so old and dusty that they are like new when I use them LOL!

Stamps: Live Your Dream, Warm Words, & Favorite Things (Stampin' Up)
Paper: white, almost amethyst, unknown DP
Ink: certainly celery, almost amethyst, lovely lilac markers
Accessories: SU circle & modern label punches, MS picket fence edge punch, Top Note die, organza ribbon, brads, pop-up dots
Wish RAK: Top Note dies, MS picket fence edge punch

5 comments:

Unknown said...

Jen, luv the spotlighting on the first card, the embossed circles on the second and that third card is very pretty in purple shades! Hope your migraines go away soon...feel better!

Ryann said...

i like the purple one. very pretty! hope you are feeling better soon!

ANAT S said...

Beautiful cards
love that you used your old stamps

Ann Kranitz said...

This purple one is Gorgeous!!!!! Feel better soon

Suz said...

Great cards. I don't know what it is about purple it always looks a little off when I try to photograph/scan it too.

Hope you feel better soon