Blogging since 2006 ~ Formerly known as Stamping Therapy

Saturday, August 15, 2009

Friday's Favorites

Lots of fun things to see in the gallery on Friday! Some of these ladies uploaded more than one card. If you have time, you may want to check out their galleries.

Please note: As of September, I will not be able to notify everyone that has been linked because of time limitations. But I will continue to post my faves. I'll be returning to work after a long medical leave. I'm really excited about my new assignment!

sweetnsassystamps
Angelnorth
pinkgirl76
sf9erfan
jess_witty
Natasha Zandbergen
YvonneAna
LeAnne Pugliese
Wendy Janson
ardodd
mlj-mlj
reqbarbie
ScrappyKy
justbehappy
Rox71




*



1 comment:

Jessica said...

Thank you so much for mentioning my card! I always love your posts of CAS favoritess... they tend to be my faves, too.