Blogging since 2006 ~ Formerly known as Stamping Therapy

Wednesday, August 12, 2009

Picnic of Daisies


Sketch Challenge #241
I love the blue ribbon. I wish I had more of it. I found it in a $1 spot. Michael's I think. It came with 5 other patterns... 12 inches each. The sky is lightly sponged with soft sky ink. The ground was made by sprinkling dots with a creamy caramel marker and then sponging it with the same color.

SHADOWS: For the grass shadow, I used YG11 (Mignonette). For the shadow around everything else, I used B60 (pale blue gray). You notice it if you're looking for it (in real life). It's subtle... like light make-up. I find it very effective. These are both new colors for me. It's possible I'll find different colors I like better as I grow my collection even more. If you'd like to see a close of view, right click on the photo and open another tab or window.

Stamps: Picnic of Daisies (Stampavie/Sarah Kay)
Paper: white, real red, creamy caramel
Ink: black, creamy caramel, soft sky, Copic markers (B24, B32, B60, E31, E33, E35, E51, G24, R27, Y35, Y38)
Accessories: eyelets, ribbon, CB Swiss Dots, white gel pen, dimensionals
Wish RAK: Picnic of Daisies from Stamp Muse, CB Swiss Dots from many Wish RAKers.


*

3 comments:

Cheryl said...

So cute! Love the colors and stamp and your coloring job, and, and...I could go on and on...LOL!

jdmommy - Anne Harmon said...

This image is so sweet, Jen! I love your coloring and choice of colors, the eyelets with the ribbon, and the cb bg!! FAB job!

Deb said...

This is darling!! Love the image and the blue ribbon too, very pretty.