It seems like summer just started! But here we are, facing the autumn season. I will miss Lisa, Ann, and Harriet. They were so great to work with.
The new CAS design team search will be different this time. Please read the directions. :)
Here's what's happening:
1. I will post 3 challenges: sketch, color, & theme.
2. You can do any or all of the challenges.
3. You can make as many cards as you like. Please post them with listed keywords... and in the thread on SCS just in case the gallery is being finicky.
4. You will have until Sunday, Aug 30 at 10PM ET to upload your cards.
5. You must be able to post challenge sample cards on Sunday nights between 10:00 - 11:00 PM ET. One week of absence due to an emergency or vacation is allowed. We can make special arrangements to have a former DT member make a sample card for the week.
6. Having experience posting threads is not mandatory, but it is helpful. We can teach you. :)
7. You should be a regular CAS player to participate. But don't get discouraged. There are many more seasons to come.
CHALLENGES and KEYWORDS
Sketch Challenge: Keyword CASDT09FALL01
The sketch is based on a card made by girlydecou!
Color Challenge: Monochromatic with a Twist: Keyword CASDT09FALL02
Monochromatic using shades of brown
Use just a tad bit of red. This may be an embellishment, a small part of a colored image, a small piece of cardstock, etc. Keep the red to a minimum.
Theme Challenge: Keyword CASDT09FALL03
You may make a Christmas card since most people are making them right now.
1. The challenges close at 10:oo PM ET on Sunday, August 30.
2. The past & current DT members have been invited to help choose the new Design Team.
3. The new team will be notified on Tuesday, September 1 and given the first challenge for the following Monday. After that, the new DT will have time to plan the rest of the season. After all new DT members have been notified, I will reveal the winners in the DT challenge thread.
4. The Autumn Design Team season will run from Monday, September 7 - November 30.
5. Please remember to keep your cards clean and simple! :)
I hope to see all the CAS players make at least one card! I'm looking forward to seeing all the works of art. If you are not chosen this time, don't lose hope. There are always more seasons.