Blogging since 2006 ~ Formerly known as Stamping Therapy

Tuesday, August 11, 2009

It's the "Ultimate" Mosaic - News! Read all about it!


As you know, I have been so obsessed with Melanie's Inspiration Mosaic set! *~* Well, there is a special Blog Hop tomorrow evening just for The "Ultimate" Mosaic - That's how I think of it. LOL! And I'm so excited to be a part of it. (I guess my obsession had something to do with that, huh!?! LOL!) I was very surprised and very honored to have been invited for this special hop. Please join us at 10PM. You can start here, on Melanie's Blog, on Gina K's Blog, or on any of the design team blogs. You will love it! Warning: If you've already said that you are tempted, you'll be thrown over the edge. *~*


I'm not sure why I bother returning this set to the binder every time I use it. I love it and have already used it a lot. This card just has a base, dp, 2 stamps, bow & pearls. It was super quick! This was one of my samples for yesterday's SCS-CAS challenge.

Stamps: Inspiration Mosaic (Melanie Muenchinger/Gina K. Designs)
Paper: white, SU Cottage Wall dsp
Ink: black, rich razzleberry
Accessories: taffeta ribbon, MS pearls


After using dp with the mosaic for my CAS27 card, I just had to go looking through more of my dp collection. Unfortunately, I don't know who made this autumn leaves dp.

Stamps: Inspiration Mosaic (Melanie Muenchinger/Gina K Designs)
Paper: very vanilla, creamy caramel, dp
Ink: Palette burnt umber
Accessories: organdy ribbon, wide oval punch, brads

If you like these cards and have missed any of my past mosaic cards, click here!




*

2 comments:

Melanie said...

ooh I hadn't see this first one before! so pretty! love that delicate pattern on the paper!

Jennie said...

Great card Jen! Love the design and the soft paper you used. Looking forward to seeing what you have to share during the blog hop!