Blogging since 2006 ~ Formerly known as Stamping Therapy

Saturday, August 15, 2009

Tickled Pink over Pink Birdhouses


SCS Inspiration Challenge: The Curiosity Shoppe

I was inspired by all the pink birdhouses found here.

I just recently added this stamp to my collection but hadn't colored the image I stamped, yet. As soon as I opened the Curiosity Shoppe, I instantly saw the birdhouses. Wow! They are so cute! Expensive. But cute! Gosh, I was going to color is a drab brown. I like the pink better!

Stamps: birdhouse (Great Impressions), sentiment (SU's retired Tickled Pink)
Paper: white, rose red, regal rose, regal rose dsp
Ink: black, SU markers: rose red & regal rose, Copic markers (R85 rose red, R83 rose mist, Y38 Honey, YR04 chrome orange, Y08 acid yellow, Y000 pale lemon (for shading), C-1 cool gray
Accessories: Martha Stewart edge punch, SU circle punch & SU photo corner punch(Wish RAK), brads, spiral clip (from any office supply store), ribbons (rose red, regal rose, pumpkin pie), dimensionals



*

2 comments:

Sharri said...

Beautiful card! I love that birdhouse!

Julie Ranae said...

Glad to log on as your 100th Follower! We can celebrate together as I just got mine!

Beautiful blog!