Blogging since 2006 ~ Formerly known as Stamping Therapy

Monday, August 10, 2009

Sunday's Favorites

Lots of fun things to see in the gallery on Sunday! And "WOW" there are a lot! Some of these ladies uploaded more than one card. If you have time, you may want to check out their galleries.

Please note: As of September, I will not be able to notify everyone that has been linked because of time limitations. But I will continue to post my faves. I'll be returning to work after a long medical leave. I'm really excited about my new assignment!

LynniePoo
sf9erfan
Stamp-it-up
stamps4funinCA
burnspbacon
daiseyfreak
markie's mom
lisahenke
hskelly
Stampin' Annie
yawp
emily694
girlydecou
knightrone
HamiltonGal
TreasureOiler
jtkshaw
twinz4me2
jdmeeks
ardodd
PaperInBloom
MrsDeadman
cmustopa
tashers
Wendybell
AmberDawn



*

3 comments:

Michelle Woerner said...

WOW! You put so much time and effort into your favs! What a fantastic job you do. Hugs GF!!

Carolyn Mustopa said...

Thanks for the link! Glad you liked my card(s)!

Wendy Weixler said...

How cool! Thanks for the link to my "fence" card, Jenn! :) You made my day! :)