Blogging since 2006 ~ Formerly known as Stamping Therapy

Wednesday, August 12, 2009

Tuesday's Favorites

Lots of fun things to see in the gallery on Tuesday! Some of these ladies uploaded more than one card. If you have time, you may want to check out their galleries.

Please note: As of September, I will not be able to notify everyone that has been linked because of time limitations. But I will continue to post my faves. I'll be returning to work after a long medical leave. I'm really excited about my new assignment!

markie's mom
Cici510
huldap
va.sunshine
jessjean
TheresaCC
sugarbuffet
llbonato
snail
giogio
strappystamper
cmf1216
krischir



*

5 comments:

Giovana said...

Thanks so much for including me in your Favorite List!
God bless
Giovana

Theresa Momber said...

Hi Jen. Thank you for the shout out!!!

Cindy Coutts @ Cindy B Designs said...

Congrats Jen on returning to work! You will be a blessing to everybody around you in your new assignment.

Anonymous said...

Cute new avatar Jen! You look great!debzi333 from scs

Linda said...

Hello miss boo!

I sorry here about you computer your blog looks great tho and thnak you for shareing And hope that school gose will for you and yout son! hotwheels