Blogging since 2006 ~ Formerly known as Stamping Therapy

Tuesday, August 11, 2009

Monday's Favorites

Lots of fun things to see in the gallery on Monday! Some of these ladies uploaded more than one card. If you have time, you may want to check out their galleries. (I always seem to have a ton on Mondays!)

Please note: As of September, I will not be able to notify everyone that has been linked because of time limitations. But I will continue to post my faves. I'll be returning to work after a long medical leave. I'm really excited about my new assignment!


va.sunshine
CuttersCallous
knightrone
LittleLou
bigsky
lbirus
Irishlatte
jeny_79
stamper-c
croppincorry
girlydecou
Selma
YLM
HeidiD
lbenden
KreatesKards
stampingpam
Melissa C.
StampendousGraphic
inglishrea
catcrazy
MichelleRedman
Shirmcat
B-gin-R
stampingwithroxy
ClaireD
Vervegirl




*

2 comments:

Heide said...

Wow! Thanks for thinking my card cherry tree was cute! I am so excited that you put me down as one of your favorites. :)

Jennifer Aviles said...

You're too kind, Jen! Thanks much for the nod the other day, and for sharing YOUR favorites! P.S. I'm very excited for you. . . whoohoo!